Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Flower of the Month progress!


I have completed the Jan flower, Carnation! Well, almost finished....

I left the bottom border un-stitched for now because I'm planning on adding either the month name or flower name there somewhere. I'm just not sure how to go about it yet such as where to put it, how big, what color, etc. Until I work out the details, I'm moving on to the Feb flower, Violets!

This was my progress Feb 6th. I've decided to have them share a border because I'm cutting it close with the width of my fabric.

And finally, my progress on Feb 10th. All the leaves are done!

If you would like to join the SAL, here's the host link!


1 comment:

rosey175 said...

I have yet to start on the violets, aaaa! I'm having a hard time getting the pattern printed. Glad to see how it looks, at least the leaves! :D