Saturday, January 8, 2011

Our 2010 Christmas Card


Happy New Year!
2011 New Year Blog-olutions...
1. Give this Blog a facelift- CHECK
2. Start posting to this blog again-CHECK
3. Continue posting to this blog regularly- that remains to be seen but I'm gonna try!

Anyway, thought I'd share the Christmas card I sent out this year. Better late than never. I really do have tons to blog about it's just that I've been going through a bit of a needlework phase and when I have a minute or two, I want to work on that rather than blog. I will try to share more about that soon.

Layout Credit:
Candy Cane Alpha-Marie Rosendo
Vellum Swirls and Background from Christmas Story kit-Kitty Designs
Everything else from Jolly Holiday kit-Weeds & Wildflowers

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy New Year to you too, what a fantastic card you made!